Hi, I’m Rita Davidson a fully qualified equity release specialist based in Dundee covering the North East of Scotland and beyond.
I have 30 years of industry experience. I provide professional equity release advice to those aged 55 and above.
Many of my clients now find that releasing some of the wealth from their home can help with things such as: home improvements, paying off existing mortgages, clearing debts, dream holidays, second homes, school fees and helping with children’s house deposits.
Modern Lifetime Mortgages stand at the forefront of financial planning by providing access to tax free capital to spend as required with no repayments required during your lifetime unless you choose to, and whilst you retain full home ownership.
Our latest STV advert
My Service to You
I offer an initial meeting/discussion either by telephone or face to face without obligation and without charge. Together, we would work through the following:
- Whether equity release is a suitable route for you now or possibly later.
- I’ll explain in full how equity release works and its impact on you & others.
- Discuss all alternatives and provide access to these options if needed.
- My recommendation will be based on your needs.
- If the recommended route is to proceed with an arrangement, then you will be presented with a Key Facts Illustration (a client specific illustration).
- If you are fully happy to proceed, I will help you with the application process.
- When an application is completed, you will receive a suitability letter that will fully explain why the Equity Release product has been chosen.
We offer Lifetime Mortgages from the whole of market from lenders approved by the Equity Release Council
Choosing the right company to help you release money from your home is important. We pride ourselves on service and maintain a reputation for offering lifetime mortgages from the whole of market, from lenders approved by the Equity Release Council.
This means we are unbiased and work for you and you alone, it doesn’t matter to us which of the lenders we recommend, as long as it is the right one.
Most people who take out equity release use a lifetime mortgage.
Usually you don’t have to make any repayments while you’re alive, interest ‘rolls up’ (unpaid interest is added to the loan).
This means that the debt can increase quite quickly over a period of time.
However, some lifetime mortgages do now offer you the option to pay all or some of the interest, and some let you pay off the interest and capital.
In the same way that ordinary mortgages vary from lender to lender, so do lifetime mortgages.